Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2015

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)




It's indeed an amazing movie. It reminds me somehow of "12 years of slaves" also. Here are 2 quotes I love the most from the movie:


Red: Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
Andy Dufresne: [in letter to Red] Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Yes, hope is a good thing. Only hope can help us live on. I've never lost hope in my life and I wish the people I love also have this in their minds.



Red: These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
Is this just the same as your life, your job, your love, your family? Everyone continues to live with something in life mostly because they get used to it and don't want to change it. It is a trap of life...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét